I decided to take a stroll by myself this afternoon, since it was so nice out and went down to the white rock pier where there was a strip of shops and restaurants. After passing several ice cream shops I was ready to run back to our place and convince everyone that we needed to get ice cream pronto. On the way back, I passed by a sign that read..39 cent wings from 9-11:45pm Mon-Thurs.
So, we all walked down to the pier and to our surprise, wings were 39 cents ALL DAY ON WEDNESDAY. yay. Thats where we were going.
Next it was off to White Mountain Ice cream for a "pooh's passion"...ice cream mixed with crispy honey bits and honey/vanilla swirl. It was all I could think about!!!!!! The shop was out of yogurt and ice cream....^%$#^&*%@!!@#. What? The rude girl at the counter said that they were out of ice. "Well where did it go?" I asked. " We only have ice summer and spring" she said.
ugh!!! Wa Wa Waaaa. That is I have to say on that. : [
Types of wings include:
Louisiana Sweet
Not so hot Buffalo
Tara Tara Tara Japanese teriyaki sesame
honey garlic
No comments:
Post a Comment